I had considered joining this gym to use their pool. It is conveniently located across the street from my son's school. Now I am glad I found other pools to use. That might have been me in there.
I thought you went swimming earlier than that. You are a fast swimmer and can outswim a collapsing roof. I would have had no problem since I hang out mostly at the end resting.
Most of my roof snow is gone. You should move your roof a little farther west if you want it to go away... like over the hill.
I keep pushing on the east side of the house, but it has not moved yet.
I hope the roof at the community college is up on Monday so I can swim. I would not want to be anywhere in the pool when the roof came down. That was the threat at the pool where I swam before we moved. Last I checked, that building was still standing.
2 comments:
I thought you went swimming earlier than that. You are a fast swimmer and can outswim a collapsing roof. I would have had no problem since I hang out mostly at the end resting.
Most of my roof snow is gone. You should move your roof a little farther west if you want it to go away... like over the hill.
I keep pushing on the east side of the house, but it has not moved yet.
I hope the roof at the community college is up on Monday so I can swim. I would not want to be anywhere in the pool when the roof came down. That was the threat at the pool where I swam before we moved. Last I checked, that building was still standing.
Post a Comment