Friday, December 5, 2008

Emptying that camera phone again

When I am out shopping, sometimes I see something that I need to share with my girl, like this lovely cake, which she may or may not want for her next birthday. Then there are the things we do not wayt to buy, but we want to take them home in some way.
It goes with different hats on different boys.
I saved a few of these guys with my phone too.
They can even swim in the phone. For the record, this guy took a wrong turn after a long swim upstream, and he is going back downstream to join his friends in the pool that is deep enough to submerge his gills.

One way or another, I have a picutre of my boy and the man in the red suit. He had four ladies helping take pictures that evening, and we were the only ones there.

3 comments:

Kangamoo said...

It is nice that his red sweater matches the jolly old elf's coat.

Kangamoo said...

Papa B needs to reference your blog when talking about what is and is not appropriate for his son to wear. All he needs is a hat and a fancy coat.

Papa Bradstein said...

I know a little boy who takes two princess vitamins every morning who would probably like that cake.