Mr. J: They are so sore from shoveling, they were relieved to go back to school.
Kmoo: We have yet to take time off for fog, so it looks like they will be back in class even though they can't see out the window.
I try to stay between the piles of snow, just like last week. I guess the curbs were not enough to keep drivers off the sidewalk, so we have newer taller ones.
4 comments:
Dern. Lucky thing you've got two kids so good with shovels. I bet their shoulders are pretty sore!
Looks like school on Monday again for those young whipper snappers. How do you drive, knowing where the street is?
Mr. J: They are so sore from shoveling, they were relieved to go back to school.
Kmoo: We have yet to take time off for fog, so it looks like they will be back in class even though they can't see out the window.
I try to stay between the piles of snow, just like last week. I guess the curbs were not enough to keep drivers off the sidewalk, so we have newer taller ones.
The puppy looks happy. Almost enough dirt now to pee on.
Post a Comment