Long ago and far away, in a world where I had dial up internet, an old computer and a new camera, our family took a vacation. I know my sister is too busy having fun to tell you what she is up to, so here is a seven year old preview of what she may be doing.

Now that I have a blog, I can share old family trips with you. I think my sister stopped by to see this guy.

Did she find time to dance with him too?

This reminds me of something I saw on my brother's blog. The boys must be related.

We watched parades. I am sure there will be parades where she is. I hope the dancing is good.

We showed great appreciation for anything that made noise.

We hugged the big "kitty" who was not as scary in person as he was on the screen. Of course this attraction is only in California. my sister went to the wrong state for him.

We celebrated a birthday and wore the birthday sticker all day.

We found an old friend and spent a day together with her.

We climbed rocks, with a long drop if you don't look. These are only in California too, but we had lots of fun here.
2 comments:
Man, you make some cute kids. Everyone looks so happy there, it' as if it's the happiest place around...no, that doesn't sound quite right. Well, it looks happy anyway.
Okay, Okay I will post pictures... tomorrow. At least I know which ones to start with. We averaged about 300 per day and I am a little scared. I need to figure out a way to post all of them quickly so you can spend hours going through them. Fortunately they are all on my laptop and you will have at least 3 days with me in PA to browse through them. My kids are taller than yours and I didn't see anyone there resembling a tall skinny Santa.
Post a Comment