The first racer you see is not my boy. I tell you when I can see him at the top of the hill. Something happened to the other guy and he never finished.
I want to see him biff it on that pretty green fence at the bottom. Next time he has a goal; finish then biff it!!
First time I tried to watch this, it wouldn't play, but tonight it did. Nice to hear from both of you and nice low tuck coming across the line there.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I want to see him biff it on that pretty green fence at the bottom. Next time he has a goal; finish then biff it!!
First time I tried to watch this, it wouldn't play, but tonight it did. Nice to hear from both of you and nice low tuck coming across the line there.
Post a Comment