I gave my niece something for graduation that she had wanted for a long time. She sent me this.
Now when her mother takes her places she has a new way to miss what is going on.
I sent her this, so she would know that we are to the outdoor swimming season here.
For the most part the trail is dry now, but this little bit is still damp.
Sometimes water is in the pool, and sometimes it is under the bike.

Now when her mother takes her places she has a new way to miss what is going on.
For the most part the trail is dry now, but this little bit is still damp.
Sometimes water is in the pool, and sometimes it is under the bike.
The ducks are fine with all the water.
Today someone sent me this. Rub one of these noses for good luck.
2 comments:
I know who sent it since I did not and there were only 2 of us there, not counting the shiny nosed guy.
Note to self: don't show this blog to kids when I am the only one there. I think my nose is just as shiny now.
Post a Comment