Monday, December 10, 2007

Watching time fly by

I spent the last weekend at my sister's house on the other side of the state. We delighted to the dancing of her younger daughter in the Nutcracker on Saturday afternoon. Look, she is famous: The famous dancer poses with her cousins.Nutcracker anyone? There are a couple for sale at the boutique if you want one.Dinner after the show for us, between shows for the dancers.I spent most of the rest of the weekend setting up a high speed WiFi network for her, including a print server so she can print from anywhere (and send one of the kids for the paper) which also brought the old desktop into the network. We never did get to work on the webcam, so sorry no photo chat yet. Of course, if I set that up, I will need to pry my daughter's fingers from it so I can use it too.

No comments: