set aside a task
save it for another day
procrastination
antidisestab-
lishmentarianism
is too long for this
back to school sales now?
graduation was today
where is vacation?
a man holds a sign
we stop for twenty minutes
then we go again
short boy, tall trombone
can’t reach seventh position
practicing with Dad
go jump in a lake
take a swim in the river
the pool is no more
I have too much to
say in this little verse. I
need more syllables
hot water pouring
wakes me every morning
time for a new day
save it for another day
procrastination
antidisestab-
lishmentarianism
is too long for this
back to school sales now?
graduation was today
where is vacation?
a man holds a sign
we stop for twenty minutes
then we go again
short boy, tall trombone
can’t reach seventh position
practicing with Dad
go jump in a lake
take a swim in the river
the pool is no more
I have too much to
say in this little verse. I
need more syllables
hot water pouring
wakes me every morning
time for a new day
No comments:
Post a Comment