Future hydrolic engineer
I took my boy up to camp this morning. After he made his name tag, put away his lunch and wrote down his memory verse for the day, he showed me his favorite spot at camp.
I was not at all surprised that it involved rocks and water, nor that changing the course of the water was a large part of the activity required. Appearantly they created a dam of sorts a couple of days ago, and when he wandered downstream this morning, he found another spot that needed blocking as well.
As far as the final shot goes; it was a clear day, but I only had my phone, so the mountains in the distance are not as well resolved as they might be, but there they are, somewhere in Nevada. And yes, I do drive up and down this in my little old Corolla.
No comments:
Post a Comment