When you travel half way across the state to dance, why not go the rest of the way to see cousins? Even if it means arriving at 1:00 AM on Easter. The bunny showed up with candy wrapped in color coded tissue, the old fashioned way.
Two new Hondas, and some really useful blinds. Traditional pose, in order of height, not age. Look what the kids found!
Teasing the dog. Various fashion statements for church on Easter with snow in the air.
Glad to see that everyone had a good time and that the Easter Bunny made it out west too. I guess that next year we'll have to tell some bunny to step it up and organize an actual hunt for candy. This year, I think the dog, who is rather focused on food, would have been more interested than the boy, who is rather easily distracted.
Thank you for sharing the pictures. When I figure out if I am coming or going, I might remember being there. Papa B, we had a dog to contend with too. She was locked in the bedroom when the mayhem was going on... Can't imagine any excitement when candy is involved with young children. You may need to go way back to the day of radiant heat and avoid all chocolate, making it safer for barky. I, however, firmly believe in Chocolate!!! Well that would be on any given day of the year... not just Easter.
Papa: Obviously, we need to send 3B candy next year, so he will have it all figured out. It helps to have cousins around to properly whip up the frenzy. You could send him here and we would sugar him up and send him back. Or you could all come out and visit. As my sister said, we locked up the dog when the candy was out.
Kangamoo: Of course you believe in CHOCOLATE. It is what makes the world go round. Especially after overindulgence.
3 comments:
Glad to see that everyone had a good time and that the Easter Bunny made it out west too. I guess that next year we'll have to tell some bunny to step it up and organize an actual hunt for candy. This year, I think the dog, who is rather focused on food, would have been more interested than the boy, who is rather easily distracted.
Thank you for sharing the pictures. When I figure out if I am coming or going, I might remember being there. Papa B, we had a dog to contend with too. She was locked in the bedroom when the mayhem was going on... Can't imagine any excitement when candy is involved with young children. You may need to go way back to the day of radiant heat and avoid all chocolate, making it safer for barky. I, however, firmly believe in Chocolate!!! Well that would be on any given day of the year... not just Easter.
Papa: Obviously, we need to send 3B candy next year, so he will have it all figured out. It helps to have cousins around to properly whip up the frenzy. You could send him here and we would sugar him up and send him back. Or you could all come out and visit. As my sister said, we locked up the dog when the candy was out.
Kangamoo: Of course you believe in CHOCOLATE. It is what makes the world go round. Especially after overindulgence.
Post a Comment