Saturday, June 6, 2009

Give a boy a camera. . .

I never know what I will find when I put his camera card in my computer to allow him to take more pictures. There was a whole series on these two snails from our backyard.While everyone else is looking at the water gushing over the falls, he finds this interesting combination of textures by the side.
Class of 2009.
The principal is proud to address the class one last time.
Even the arena gets into the act.
Mascots are important here.
He zooms in to shoot what matters to a trombone player.
Big sister, first in line here.
Shaking hands and receiving her diploma.
With the mandatory cap and gown, shoes are the sole field of creativity remaining to the artist.

Congratulations!

2 comments:

Kangamoo said...

I have looked through all the pictures from each of you and love them all. I only see one of me so that is good... it was like I was not there at all. Thank you for sharing.

CaliforniaGirl said...

We never did any group shots other than the kids. One of the graduate and her family is missing from the group as well if anyone is counting. We will know you were there when we see the pictures you took, just like you know I was there because I leave photographic evidence behind.