Sunday, November 2, 2008

Reflective shots

My girl is taking a digital photography class at school. Her latest assignment involved taking pictures of reflections. We took a trip downtown to find reflective surfaces worthy of capturing. Of course I took a few pictures while we were out.I was down here a earlier with my camera shooting from a different angle. Everyone loves the tower that was once part of a train station.Shiny buildings are fun too. Phantom was doing its last show in there while we were out here. My girl is there at the top of the stairs.Still waters above the dam. She must take after her cousin. She never misses an opportunity to play in fresh fall leaves.

4 comments:

Kangamoo said...

I can send her some nifty reflection pictures I have taken recently, or perhaps she can use my words... they too are a reflection.

Kangamoo said...

I need a blog so I can post some of my pictures. I think my kids want to use them and that is the easiest way for them to get them. I just don't know how to starta blog for myself. I promise I will not be deep or thoughtful like my brother. I just like looking at pretty pictures.

Papa Bradstein said...

Does she tell everyone to clap when she plays in the leaves? Does she throw them on her dog? The she is just like her cousin.

CaliforniaGirl said...

km: Just go to blogger.com and sign in the same way you do to comment and click on the create a blog link.

papa: We left the dog home, and I was the only audience. I am pleased that simple pleasures are still fun at 17. I am not sure she would have had as much fun if anyone else was watching.