CaliforniaGirl

Thursday, May 8, 2008

What next?

This is my next act. I gotta keep up with my brothers a little, or at least pretend to try. I mean tri.
Posted by CaliforniaGirl at 6:20 PM

1 comment:

Kangamoo said...

I haven't checked the date yet but where do I sign my daughter up for this?

May 16, 2008 at 11:02 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (25)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2009 (55)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2008 (107)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ▼  May (10)
      • School projects
      • Our big river
      • Get out the vote
      • Then and now
      • What happens when it gets warm
      • Copycat
      • How nice that they care about the air I breathe
      • What next?
      • More Later
      • Bloomsday
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2007 (100)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (27)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (19)
    • ►  May (9)
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.