Pine trees are lovely. Pine needles are equally beautiful unless one is the appointed rake wrangler. Everyone goes on about the beauty of fall color. We had lots of it here a couple of weeks ago. I think I have removed all of the remains from the lawn, first into cans, then into the car, then to the transfer station which does not charge for the first 100 pounds of the stuff. I paid for 20 pounds today. There have been days when I went twice and even then paid for some. Here's hoping that the wind is done cleaning the dead material from the trees, at least until after I get back from my trip.
Tomorrow morning will find me a 0dark30 checking into the local international airport. It will be the first of five visits to airports for the day. The second airport is the easiest. I stay on the plane and it takes of again. The third airport is not too bad the first time. I get off the plane and find my bag and a rental car. It is good it is a fun airport, because I get to go back two more times and visit it later in the day. I am hoping everyone has their boarding passes ready and their game boys and iPods charged so it will be a quiet flight.
No comments:
Post a Comment