We went out yesterday afternoon for a fun day at Riverfront Park.

Why just skate when you can juggle your gloves too?

Of course the highlight of the experience is watching the guy with his zamboni drive around the rink a few times.

Parking on the other side of the river makes for a pretty walk back to the car at the end of the day.

Sunset on the river is pretty even when most of the water goes through the power plant on the left rather than through this channel.

A good time was had by all.
3 comments:
What a skilled boy you have. I don't think that I can either skate or juggle.
It looks cold but clear. Are you folks going to get any precipitation in wintertime, or have you moved to one more place in North America that lives with drought year after year?
P.B. I guess you did not spend as much time as I did at the Winter Club as a child. Juggling is all his own, and self taught.
Mr. J. It has been cold and clear for the last week or so, although today is cloudy. We have had more rain here since we arrived in August than we had in the last year at our house in California.
Post a Comment